VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern on the Business Operations (BizOps) team at VTS, you can expect to be part of a small, yet highly visible and strategic team at the company. You will be offered the opportunity to collaborate across departments to drive improvements to the business, as well as gain a better understanding of the day to day operations at a high growth SaaS company.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 3rd through August 9th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a strategic member of the BizOps team; understand the landscape of customers, partners and adjacent businesses in our industry
- Work cross functionally with departments to help drive improvements at VTS
- Manage a project focusing on strategy, internal improvements and/or growth
- Conduct research; organize and present findings to leaders on the team
- You are a rising senior or 2019 graduate with an interest in strategy and operations
- Strong organizational skills, process-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Operate with a high level of discretion
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.