Campaign Operations Intern
Who We Are:
Our mission from Day 1: Elevate the digital advertising experience for consumers, advertisers, and publishers. Today, we're taking that mission to a whole new level. By harnessing the power of the massive data set that lives behind our proven, consumer-friendly formats, our understanding of engagement is set to create yet another seismic industry shift.
What We Need:
We’re looking for someone who is instrumental in driving the growth of our advertiser business. The ideal candidate would be highly skilled in getting new campaigns up and running quickly, and providing support to our advertiser clients.
- Work closely with the Campaign Operations team during the campaign setup process
- Collect screenshots of our clients’ ads as part of the launch process
- Create mocks of ad units we recommend for client campaigns
- Set up and provide campaign reporting to clients as needed
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- You’re working towards, or graduated with a BA/BS degree
- A degree with math or a technical focus is preferred, but not required
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work at least 4 hours on business days
- Creative tasks interest you and you enjoy working with photo editing software
- Learning new concepts and technologies comes easy to you
- You’re able to manage multiple projects at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines
- You have strong organizational skills and a strict attention to detail
- Skilled in Excel
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other photo editing strongly preferred
What Success in this Role Looks like:
Success in this role hinges on your ability to work collaboratively with clients as well as the Campaign Operations Team quickly and diligently.