Campus Recruiting Intern (Summer 2019)
The Recruiting team is responsible for hiring a world-class group of engineering, sales, and healthcare professionals that make our goals achievable. Embedded within the recruiting team is Recruiting Programs, a unique group that manages all university hiring, program management for internships, new grads, and apprentices, as well as event management and coordination for all recruitment events.
We are looking for a campus recruiting intern who can assist in the coordination of our upcoming campus recruiting season and support our summer intern program. Our ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong analytical skills (highly organized and data-driven) and a creative mindset (comfortable with nuance and ambiguity). We are looking for a highly versatile individual to help us attract, recruit and retain top talent.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the planning and logistics of campus events including registration, swag inventory management, and shipping of materials to attract top talent and build Flatiron’s recruiting brand across the country
- Post and maintain campus job openings on both internal and external career sites, campus sites and other platforms
- Assist in the project management and facilitation of the internship program to create a positive internship experience
- Provide ad-hoc project/operations support to recruiting team on processes that help us grow and scale as a recruiting function
Who you are:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any field with an expected graduation between December 2019 and June 2020
- Demonstrated operational skill set with strong Excel expertise
- Organized individual with high attention to detail and ability to manage high volumes of work effectively
- Ability to think on your feet and change or adapt to ambiguous situations
- A goal-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
- Familiarity in Piazza, Handshake, Symplicity or similar campus-based software
- Familiarity with the Greenhouse ATS, UltiPro or similar HR software
- Experience working in a healthcare or tech company
Grow your career at Flatiron Health
Flatiron Health has been named a “Best Place to Work” by Crain's, one of the “6 Hottest Startups in Healthcare” by Inc., a “Hottest Companies in Cloud Computing” by Forbes, a Best Workplace for Women and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. Flatiron is headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco. Learn more about the Flatiron team and culture on Built in NYC, our website or our blog.