Greater NYC Area
- Research property for cataloguing using online databases as well as Internet, industry outreach, and print resources.
- Assist the cataloguing team to verify item authenticity, provenance, medium as well as the artist’s biography.
- Write well-crafted, engaging auction lot descriptions.
- Help the Content team to brainstorm original editorial ideas, as well as writing stories themselves.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Experience and interest creative writing, or scholarly writing (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Quick and efficient work ethic
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong interest in fine art, collectibles, design, and contemporary culture
Please note this is an unpaid internship and college credit is required.
Read Full Job Description