VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Client Advisory Intern at VTS, you will gain insight and exposure to every aspect of our customer lifecycle and will get a chance to work with teams such as data, product, account management and most importantly, our clients. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in working in a SaaS/technology company and wants to be able to use this experience to further identify which area of the business would be the best career path for them.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 3rd through August 9th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research and familiarize yourself with VTS clients
- Creation of client collateral and collaboration with our marketing team on messaging
- Gain exposure to every part of the client life cycle and every team at VTS
- Partner with / shadow other members of the Client Advisory team
- You are a rising senior or a 2019 graduate
- You are someone who is analytical and enjoys looking at data
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You are self-motivated and able to take a task and run with it independently
- You have an interest in working with clients (in a sales or customer success type role)
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.