Client Success Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our Client Success department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our department goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our Client Success team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire hotel marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various hotel digital marketing strategies. We will also work with you throughout your internship on career development and identification of what you want the beginning of your career to look like.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. This internship will be what you want to make it – we are here to give you the exposure, real-life experience, and feedback that will help fast-track you into the workforce.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from competitive analysis & digital marketing campaigns
- Becoming immersed in digital marketing by assisting with trends development and communicating annual budget recommendations
- Supporting the Client Success team in daily administrative tasks
- Executing marketing projects from start to finish
- Supporting website production projects and ongoing client updates within the smartCMS
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the Client Success department in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities, as well as website production process
- Prepare 2019 budgeting presentations
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Online analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google AdWords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices. Passion in hospitality industry a plus.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree