VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern on the Community & Learning team at VTS, you’ll help craft and measure interactive experiences that make it easy for users of the VTS platform to understand, enjoy, and fully adopt VTS as part of their everyday routine. You will assist in the ideation, creation, improvement, and adoption of client-facing content that powers the VTS customer experience with one goal: provide value to our users. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals and results to project stakeholders.
In this role, you’ll support a variety of video, web, production, and writing projects, including interactive Help Center and Academy content, how-to videos, best practices articles, FAQs, printed guides, and product announcements. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with VTS’s community & learning, implementation, client advisory, support, sales, marketing, and product teams.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What You'll Do
- Design, manage, and implement gifs, graphic collateral, landing pages and interactive experiences designed to educate and empower VTS users at scale
- Write and maintain high-quality proactive education and help content, such as FAQs, articles, product and project-related communications
- Contribute to content initiatives and help develop content across multiple channels, including on-line and event-based programming
- Work closely with the Manager, Client Content to roadmap, prioritize, and develop user enablement content and experiences
- Experience creating digital content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, brand, or tech company. Show example links and/or reel if possible.
- An understanding of how to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects with competing deadlines and stakeholders, and where requirements can change.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile and digital video.
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment but are self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented. You get stuff done!
- Preferably proficient in platforms like Camtasia, InVision, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, After Effects, etc to manage audio mixing, lighting, and color correction/finishing.
- Creatively ambitious, willing to take risks, and experiment.
- Genuine passion for moving the CRE industry’s users into the next era of technology
- Nice to have
- Video production/editing: Experience with Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, After Effects for editing and audio mixing of video content a plus
- Graphic tools: Experience with Photoshop, InVision, Sketch for designing informative, effective guides, one pagers, etc a plus
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.