Content Development Intern at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a content development intern to join our Customer Experience team. This role would be responsible for special projects and assisting with building training materials for customer experience. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Aid in the reorganization, maintenance, and development of our Customer Experience knowledge base and supporting documentation.
- Assist with the recategorization, editing, and reformatting of internal/external knowledge materials, including but not limited to FAQs, pre-written email and chat responses.
- Make recommendations on how to best capture, store, surface and display knowledge content to various user types.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to bring content up-to-date with current policies and procedures.
- Maintain project management documentation and provide consistent updates on work progress to appropriate parties.
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student, pursuing a degree or program
- Experience drafting knowledge-sharing tools, such as training manuals, standard operating procedure documentation
- Self-motivation, curiosity, and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid analytical skills, including technical proficiency with tools such as Excel and GSuite
- Comfortable with collaborative work processes
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience is a plus
- 1+ years of prior relevant internship or professional experience preferred
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.