Content Marketing Intern - Summer 2020 at Squarespace
As an intern working on our growing Content Marketing team, you will support the daily operations and long-term social strategy for Squarespace. Social media is a critical touchpoint for discovery, education and brand awareness – and an expanding opportunity to build upon Squarespace’s long-standing, award-winning creative legacy. The team is responsible for storytelling across our social channels, content blog, creative campaigns, and more! On our team, we will work with you to customize your internship experience around your interests and skills.
This role is based in our New York headquarters and reports to the Marketing Team Lead.
- Collaborate with fellow social marketers to assist with content creation, community management, outreach and analytics reporting
- Participate as a regular member of a team of content marketers. You will contribute to editorial sessions and brainstorms, as well as attend regular team meetings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to advance the social storytelling needs of different internal Squarespace teams
- Learn new social software technologies as needed
- Currently enrolled in a university program; anticipated graduation in December 2020 or May 2021
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team player mentality
- Curiosity about how a brand uses social media to advance its many goals
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.