VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a VTS Content Marketing Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on marketing work experience at a growing software company by working on content, social media and PR initiatives, as well as various other projects that encompass the world of marketing at VTS.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What You'll Do
- Content creation: Help develop compelling content (such as blog articles, videos, eBooks, infographics, webinars) that drives engagement from our target prospects and customers
- SEO: Improve our online content by optimizing for SEO
- PR: Support the execution of global initiatives that drive press and build brand awareness for VTS
- Social media: Help enhance our social media presence across VTS-owned channels and through our employee advocacy tool, VTS Buzz.
- Other duties on a project by project basis as required across the team
- You are a 2020 Graduate studying marketing or similar field
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to self-prioritize
- You have the ability to manage and execute multiple projects concurrently
- You may have had social media marketing experience
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description