Copywriter Intern - Summer 2019
Squarespace is equally defined by its products and the advertising campaigns that promote and explain them. From the Emmy award-winning John Malkovich work, to last year’s Super Bowl ad featuring Keanu Reeves, creating buzzy and beautifully designed communications is a top priority.
We’re looking for a summer copywriting intern to join our in-house creative team in New York. Candidates should be strategically and conceptually strong and prepared to work across a wide range of deliverables, including TV, print, radio, out of home, social, digital, partnerships and events.
Existing art director/copywriter teams are also welcome to apply.
- Solve marketing challenges through beautiful and creative strategic work.
- Turn ideas into a reality for our advertising campaigns, social media networks and more.
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects with stakeholders across the company.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a wide range of deliverables.
- Current enrollment in an advertising degree program graduating in 2019 or 2020.
- Excellent writing craft.
- Broad awareness of trends in culture and technology.
- Previous experience in agency or studio environments is a plus, but not required.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.