Creative Lead, Internship at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:34 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
As our Creative Lead intern, you will be working on Prove’s People team. You will have the opportunity to help define and translate our brand guidelines into first-class internal and external design and video assets.
This talented intern will help to ensure all visual assets and brand touch-points are consistent, beautiful, delivered on-time, and reflect our point of view. The Creative Lead Intern will be a key team member in driving our in-house creative initiatives alongside various internal stakeholders (marketing, engineering, sales, etc.) to translate the overall business objectives into a compelling brand experience. He/she will be responsible for the overall creative strategy from concept to execution across all channels and branding initiatives. The ideal individual that will succeed in this role must be: collaborative, data and results-driven, a self-starter, and versatile and will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Report to the Director of Employer Brand & Culture and support the People team
- Use industry-standard software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to create visual designs for video, digital, and print content supporting a wide variety of internal and external marketing including industry events, swag apparel, social media, collateral, and web.
- Help to create and edit videos in Premiere Pro & After Effects that will be used both internally and customer-facing.
- Learn to collaborate with cross-functional teams and complete design work guided by creative briefs and through direct communication with team members around the world.
- Work to create standard templates for collateral pieces including corporate-branded assets, newsletters, brochures, recruitment collateral, videos for our career site, and more.
- Work with creative colleagues such as other fellow interns, UX designers, web developers, and project managers.
- Ensure that design work is consistent with corporate brand guidelines.
Your Education & Experience
- Possess an out-of-this-world (or simply an out of the box) thinking and a great eye for detail, style, and storytelling (Passion for SaaS technology and security space a bonus).
- Knowledge of video design, design theory, and graphic design software.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and be open to direction.
- A passion and appreciation for storytelling in design and animation.
- Excellent organizational, time, and priority management skills.
- Applicants should have an online portfolio of work (A must-have is Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and other industry-standard design tools and hardware.
- Strong experience in video and animation is an advantage.
- Avid techy, with proficiency in a variety of software applications.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are a plus!
- Cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Must be a current junior or senior college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree in media production, design, advertising, and/or marketing.
Prove is an award-winning, rapidly growing digital identity management company headquartered in New York city, serving banking, fintech, e-commerce, insurance and healthcare industries. In today’s world it takes just a few bad actors to force businesses to treat all customers with suspicion. This leads to customer and employee frustration, increased operating costs and reduced revenue. Prove delivers a seamless non-intrusive verification using your mobile phone’s inherent identity to provide persistent protection for businesses and their customers. By removing customer friction and driving user engagement, Prove enables the best possible consumer experience while lowering the risk of loss due to friction and fraud.
Prove is backed by leading venture firms, financial institutions and Mobile Network Operators. The company has offices in New York and Denver.
Additional information is available at www.Prove.com.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description