WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Customer and Partner Marketing Intern (Fall 2020 - Jan 2021) you will work to assist our Customer Advocacy, Customer Community, Customer Marketing, and Partner Marketing teams with a wide variety of activities. For example:
- Assisting the Customer Advocacy Team by conducting and documenting advocacy interviews with customers, as well assisting with speaker handling for conferences and webinars.
- Helping the community team to monitor our online marketing community (Braze Bonfire) which has more than 1800 members worldwide from hundreds of brands.
- Helping to administer and organize our sales and marketing customer reference programs by maintaining a knowledge base of all outstanding and historical asks of our customers.
- Learn from a wide variety of Braze customers across different verticals about how they are approaching behavioral marketing and customer engagement.
- Work with the Customer Marketing team to learn how to use Braze the product and send email marketing messages to our customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- 0-1 years of experience in digital marketing, SaaS, or a customer facing role.
- Strong communicator, and technically minded
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or DaaS platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.