Customer Success Intern (Summer 2022) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an inquisitive data and marketing oriented individual that loves using technology to humanize brand connections with consumers. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Success team, which is responsible for managing and growing our customers’ digital marketing initiatives, strategies, and customer lifecycles through the Braze Customer Engagement Platform. In short, our skilled Customer Success Managers are the bridge between the possible and the actual for marketers using Braze. Our CSMs create mutual value with our customers driving adoption, advocacy, renewals, and upsells for Braze by helping customers meet their business goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- During your internship, you will work closely with several Customer Success Managers (CSMs), who will work with you to define a project (or projects) that will improve the way in which our CSMs work with customers.
- You will be responsible to deliver a presentation and any other defined project deliverables at the close of your project and internship.
- For your final project, you will be expected to assist or run all planning and scoping tasks, documentation and administrative tasks, and all implementation and execution tasks.
- Additionally, after presenting your project you will be responsible for building a communication and socializing plan across the CS organization, taking into consideration feedback loops and any necessary data analysis.
- Finally, if necessary, you will be responsible for the development and distribution of any final project materials that will help Braze CSMs or Braze customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a BA/BS or MA/MBA candidate from a top institution
- You have a minimum of 3 years undergraduate experience, ideally in a program that supports internship summer electives
- You have previous experience in a fast-paced organizational and/or institutional environment
- You are a highly motivated individual that is intellectually curious
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You manage projects and tasks to completion
- You’re interested and eager to learn more about Braze, Customer Engagement Platforms and Customers Success
- You have a keen interest in exploring the intersection of technology, marketing, mobile and human connections
- You are known for being a team player and can thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are good with ambiguity and look for solutions, take initiative, and welcome feedback
- Your interests include marketing strategy, digital marketing, technology and mobile trends
- You are known as a problem solver, you're not afraid to tackle technical problems
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN
- First hand knowledge of Customer Success, one of the fastest growing disciplines, in a quickly maturing and evolving start-up environment
- Experience working at a rapidly growing tech start-up that is passionate about forging connections between consumers and the brands they love by creating human connection through technology
- A solid understanding of the Braze platform and technology and how it helps customers deliver on their digital marketing strategies at incredible speed and scale
- A deep understanding of the importance of Braze customers and how our Customer Success team works to put our customers at the center of all we do
- An opportunity to connect with a diverse set of friendly and fun professionals who are passionate about what they do and how they do it
- A front row seat to witness how some of the best brands in the world execute on their Digital Marketing plans and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.