Customer Success Intern
Smartling is a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awarded SaaS company headquartered in New York City with international offices in London and Dublin. Smartling uses market-leading cloud-based technology and data to improve language translation and localization outcomes.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will report directly to the Customer Success Team and work closely with Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Support, Product and Marketing.
Tasks at Hand
- Provide support to customer-facing Success Managers in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Provide analysis on account and user data insights.
- Conduct account health checks and usage audits.
- Create presentations on Smartling solution offerings and customer stories.
- Support efforts around platform configuration and project management tracking.
- Assist the Customer Success team to define short and long-term plans to help customers. understand the value of Smartling and how that fits into overall localization planning.
- Work with the Marketing team to provide customer testimonials and case studies.
- Work with the Product team to map out feature requests and gather customer feedback.
- Maintain new release communication for customer distribution.
- Recent university graduate, or university junior or senior; or less than one year work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about SaaS technology and the localization industry.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Salesforce, Totango, Zendesk or other Customer Success programs or ticketing systems.
- A team player with an ability to work effectively, confidently and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic, fun and energetic co-worker
- Organized and can meet business objectives on time with high quality work
- Entrepreneurial and flexible, with a problem-solving approach
- Self-starter with drive, initiative and ability to take ownership of projects
- Able to prioritize and multi-task several projects at once
- Supremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong customer-focused attitude
What matters to Smartling?
To help our customers grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it - Flexible PTO.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.).
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.