Customer Success Intern at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Customer Success Intern to join our Customer Success team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Proactively work with Customer Success Managers to:
- Develop new materials (presentations, roll-out plans, proposals) to facilitate high impact customer engagement
- Track reporting on key metrics including Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), NPS, and customer health
- Provide targeted project management and ad hoc business analysis serving our most critical customers
- Contribute to the development of strategic account plans for enterprise and mid-market customers
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process and tools utilized by the Customer Success team
- Showcase the aptitude to build trusted relationships with customers to understand their strategic goals, drive product adoption, manage renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Showcase the aptitude to demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred
- Interest/experience in enterprise technology industry, ideally SaaS, or marketing/advertising/digital sales
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams is a plus
- Experience with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Power BI a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.