Cyber Security Intern
Not every company has the opportunity to impact the lives of millions, we do. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
A key pillar of WWs Cyber security Program is the Cyber Governance, Risk, and Compliance (Cyber GRC) team. The objective of the Cyber GRC function is to foster strong and auditable cyber security controls and operations that protect member data and WWs business assets. The Cyber GRC team executes the compliance certifications for SOx, PCI, and provides support for other regulatory requirements. We have (2) openings to assist with automating the collection and analysis of selected cyber security controls. The assignment will expose the intern to key cyber control(s), from policy to operations to audit evidence of performance.
- Understand selected key regulatory controls(s) from a policy and risk perspective.
- Liaise with internal control owners to understand and document processes related to the policy requirement.
- Design/Build testing reports that capture and measure performance of the selected control(s) and generate actionable events.
- Develop a summary performance scorecard that demonstrates the performance of the selected controls(s).
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong interest in the Cyber Security field.
- MS Excel with expertise in formulas; macros are a plus
- Familiarity with at least one programming language and/or SQL or other DB query languages
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Must be attending an accredited university
- Completed 3 or more courses in your major
- Cumulative GPA in your major of 3.0 or higher
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.