Data Operations Intern
- Design, implement and measure the impact of creative incentives to keep Citi Bike bicycles in good maintenance and stations properly balanced
- Build out reporting metrics for numerous internal and external dependencies
- Develop tools to help integrate data into day-to-day operations decisions from a variety of sources
- Gather insights from system data to inform decisions across departments
- Working towards a degree in Environmental or Urban Studies, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Transportation, Economics, or similar
- Comfortable working with large datasets and familiar with database design
- Adept working across data analytics and operational strategy environments
- Excellent organization and time management skills; must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to solve problems and complete tasks as they arise
- Passionate about bike share and transportation!
The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. From time to time, and related to the nature of work performed to accomplish Motivate’s Mission, employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities. Motivate is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Motivate is a drug-free workplace.