As a Deal Desk Intern, you will be part of a team that structures and reviews all company sales transactions which generate over $1 billion in annual revenue. The team works cross-functionally with our Sales Operations, Billing, Contracts, Products and Legal teams to provide quoting and deal structuring support to the Global Sales Team, as well as help with process improvements to increase the efficiency of the overall sales process.The candidate will help with various parts of the quote-to-cash process.
- Assist with automation efforts and testing of new products/change in configuration
- Create various models needed to help review complex transactions and deal analysis
- Provide day-to-day support for deal related issues
- Work on various ad-hoc projects to increase process efficiency
- An undergraduate student enrolled at a U.S based university or college targeting a graduation date of Dec 2022 - Aug 2023
- Able to intern from May 31st - Aug 19th, 2022
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong quantitative skills
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.