Marketing Design Intern:
Conductor is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers. Businesses like Citibank, CVS, and Gap use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @Conductor for more information.
The Marketing Design Intern will play an essential role in helping us support creative requests from the marketing and sales teams.
What You Will Learn:
- How to design and develop marketing collateral that has a strong brand element
- A high level overview of digital marketing campaigns, and the design components that help make them successful
- Designing content for different personas and audiences
- Designing for digital - display ads, email headers and social images.
- Designing for print - Direct mailers, pamphlets, posters and what ABM campaigns are all about.
- Polishing PowerPoint presentations for a variety of teams and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or a related field
- Strong design skills with some experience in digital and print
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint design skills are a huge plus!)
- A keen eye for detail and design
- The ability to wear many hats and perform other marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment