Editorial Fellow (unpaid internship, academic credit required) at Twine
Twine helps companies like Evernote, Birchbox, and DollarShaveClub make smarter people decisions by using predictive analytics and visualizations that replace their clunky HR systems.
We’re a fast-growing SaaS company - growing 30% month-over-month and backed by industry leaders like Adam Grant, founders of billion dollar companies, and Sand Hill Road VCs.
Now we’re hiring for an unprecedented new role: Editorial Fellow interns who want massive impact and incredible growth opportunities in a rapidly scaling team.
Click here to see what some of our previous interns (in engineering) worked on!What you’ll be doing.
- Spearhead content creation that will be read by our rapidly-growing customer base of C-level executives. Some projects include: writing "The Ultimate Handbook for becoming a CHRO," curating custom collections of the best content on the web, and writing persuasive technology product announcements.
- Learn from excellent operators, writers, and business leaders in a small, highly collaborative team. You’ll join a world-class team, including founders who helped build teams @ Nike Innovation, former entrepreneurs, engineers with 10+ years of startup experience and advisors who are founders/CTOs of billion-dollar companies.
- Grow incredibly quickly as our company scales. As an early team member, you’ll have massive ownership and a steep learning curve. You’ll pick up new responsibilities as you grow, and work directly with the founders of the company.
- You are an incredible writer. You're cogent, concise, and eloquent. You're known for your excellent written communications.
- You’re ambitious, and excited to grow. Previous interns have learned more in their first 2 weeks at Twine than in most of their classes. You learn incredibly quickly and are always looking to take on more challenges and responsibilities.
Our team: Our CEO, Joseph, spent years immersed in people analytics research and helped found an innovation team at Nike that grew 10X in a year. He’s also an Inc. 30 Under 30 alumni. Our team members are alumni from Airbnb, The White House, Wharton, and more.
- Be intellectually curious and humble. Have an insatiable desire to learn, not to be right. Be a “learn-it-all,” not a know-it-all. Have strong convictions, but listen to and learn from others.
- Believe in exceptional outcomes. Believe that ordinary people can do incredible things with the right attitude and will. Be positive, inspiring, and optimistic. (At the same time, acknowledge the demanding work ethic and drive required for success.)
- Get it done. Focus on rapid learning and execution, and be willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute any way possible. Be indomitably resourceful, drive through obstacles, and deliver on goals.
- Help others be great. Treat your teammates, customers, and partners with respect and kindness. Have positive impact on others in all interactions.
If the role isn’t an exact fit but you’re interested in learning more (we're hiring across the stack), send us a thoughtful note! [email protected]