Group Nine Media is currently seeking an Experiential Intern. The Experiential team develops and produces all events for Corporate and G9 Brands - Thrillist, The Dodo, Seeker and NowThis. This position will help support the team’s ongoing initiatives. Reporting to the VP of Experiential, a summer intern will be working with various members of the team each week so they can get a full scope of what it means to be apart of the Experiential team at Group Nine Media.
- Research and evaluate potential conferences and association opportunities
- Update B2B calendar
- Manage deployment process for Client facing newsletter - timeline, test, communication on status
- Research, coordinate and purchase branded premiums for sales
- Assist in the execution of local NYC events
- Work with the team on promotional needs for individual G9 Branded events
- Research local promo opportunities (local, radio, etc.)
- Conducting research on vendors, venues, and talent in specific markets
- Assist in the creation of event wrap-up reports
- Providing general administrative support on various projects
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Must be a rising junior, senior or recent graduate
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Independent work style requiring minimal supervision
- Proficiency in computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gmail
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is one of the world's largest digital-first media companies and the #1 publisher on Facebook Watch, boasting over 5 billion monthly video views [source: Crowd platform specific analytics modules] and reaching 81% of U.S. adults in their 20s [source: Nielsen]. With over 120 million social engagements each month [source: ListenFirst Media], Group Nine's brands are built for consumption on the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. Group Nine is home to NowThis (the no. 1 most watched social news brand in the world), The Dodo (the no. 1 animal brand on social), Thrillist (the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment) and Seeker (the digital leader in science and curiosity). Group Nine recently acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion and Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.