Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Together, we can help customers eliminate manual data work and focus on the valuable, cerebral work they enjoy! Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Ocrolus is looking for a driven Finance Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. While working with our team, our Intern can expect to participate analyzing actual financial data, learn more about financial software, and assist with other work activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Shadowing members of the Finance team as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Learning how to work as part of the Finance team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Accounting, Nonprofit Management, or Business Administration)
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and gym reimbursement for physical well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!