Global Partnerships Intern at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Come join the growing PLAE (Platforms, Alliances, and Ecosystems) Team at HUMAN for a 13-week summer internship. This team covers all integration partners, marketplaces, alliances, channels, resellers, and membership programs across both the Advertising and Cyber Security Ecosystem.What you'll do:
- Help PLAE team scale by operationalizing key workflows in platforms like Salesforce, Looker, Atlassian, and other relevant systems.
- Ensure accurate partnership investments by maintaining data hygiene through audits of Salesforce records.
- Collect and help articulate to the larger organization the priorities of the Partnership team through analytics, case studies, and other business material.
- Support cross-functional collaboration by providing project management support
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- Evangelize the HUMAN story, our purpose, and technology.
- Daily collaboration with Sales, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, and Customer Success.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and Google Docs (PPT, XLS, Slides, Google Drive, etc)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.