Graphic Designer (Intern)
LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With over 2,600+ dispensaries and more than 850+ leading brands across 15 territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also just named one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise' for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink seeks a Graphic Design Intern that is proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment. Working along-side the current graphic designer to help build out elements for web and occasionally print.
- 1-3 years of experience with graphic and/or production design in school or for a startup, e-commerce, or software product (B2B experience a plus)
- Experience with motion design is a plus (GIF creation in Photoshop)
- Experience with photo editing is a plus
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (most notably: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Highly collaborative and experience working across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and project management pro
- Able to work well under pressure
- Assist with creating assets for visual marketing campaigns including email templates, sales collateral, social media content and landing pages
- Collaborate with the other Graphic Designer as well as peers on the Marketing and UX teams
Please include your portfolio/website, work samples, Dribbble, github, etc. in your application. Applicants who do not include these examples in their application will not be considered.