HR Intern, Spring 2021 at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for HR Intern to join our Human Resources team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you! Our Human Resources team supports the R&D, product, sales, finance, and marketing functions that keep IAS going!
As a Human Resources Intern you play an integral part of the candidate and employee experience, by supporting the HR team. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- HR Operations (aka the backbone to HR)
- Update our internal databases with new employee information and maintain records of employee-related data
- Conduct audits of data and other HR programs
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects/reporting
- Review and redesign our employee collateral documents (onboarding forms, templates, etc.)
- Assist with system upgrades and optimization of our HRIS
- HR Initiatives
- Participate in the tracking of Employee Engagement Action Plans & Pulse Surveys
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development to drive DEI initiatives
- Talent Acquisition
- Assist in implementing innovative and proven strategies to source and engage highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Participate in employer branding initiatives and other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Rising college junior or senior (0-6 months of experience including other internships)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and take initiative
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Google Suite Products
- Collaborative with a natural curiosity; mind-set that finding creative solutions is fun
- Passion for the employee and candidate experience
- Interest in starting a career in Human Resources
What puts you over the top:
- Experience in building and creating presentation and/or trainings
- Strong drive to complete projects above and beyond expectations
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.