Human Resources Intern, Summer 2020 at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The Job
Justworks is seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our dynamic Internship program for Summer 2020. As an Intern, you have a strong desire to learn and to contribute to making Justworks a company for the ages. You are passionate about making work fun, safe and compliant. This opportunity requires someone who is detail-oriented and passionate about people.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to get exposure to a variety of aspects within Human Resources in a fast-paced and growing company.What you'll do
As a Human Resources intern, you want to learn, and we are here to provide you with great exposure to all aspects of HR at Justworks:
- Assist with coordination for HR and recruiting activities
- Partner with current team members to enhance onboarding and orientation programming
- Be exposed to general HR related administration
- Assist in HR data reporting
- Help evaluate HR vendors
- Participate in brand and people experience strategy
- Shadow D&I efforts across the business and partner with Employee Relation Groups (ERGs)
- Currently pursuing a relevant Associates or Bachelors degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious about our business and the people who work in it
- Attention to detail and willingness to get out of your comfort zone
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and serious about your future career development
- Located in NYC
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.