Human Resources Internship
JW Player is looking for an HR Intern in our NY office to help support our People team. The People team ensures that our employees have a clear, engaging, and empowering experience throughout their tenure at JW Player.
You will report directly to the Director of People and provide general HR administrative support including data entry and day-to-day HR tasks. You will also help develop and implement programs to drive engagement and strengthen our culture and will gain broad exposure of the HR function.
In this role you will:
- Support HR projects and activities in Learning & Development, Onboarding and Offboarding, and Total Rewards
- Assist in maintenance of personnel files and HRIS system (scan, file, uploading, etc.)
- Run monthly audits to ensure data integrity in HRIS and paper files
- Assist with employee onboarding and new hire paperwork
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for HR related events
- Update Employee Resource Site as necessary
- Support HR team with ad hoc projects/events, various administrative needs as necessary
- 1 year work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or experience equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Excel, etc. preferred
- Experience with ADP preferred, but not required
*This is a paid Internship
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.