Human Resources/ People Operations Summer Internship
Greater NYC Area
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
- Recruitment: Aid in the recruitment process by reviewing resumes, sourcing candidates, and coordinating interviews
- Onboarding: Assist with revamping our Onboarding processes and communications with the goal of enhancing Employee Experience
- Culture: Support cultural activities that enhances employee engagement and retention
- Administrative: Help keep our office fully stocked with great snacks and other ad hoc administrative tasks
What are the logistics?
- Runs June through August (with option to stay on through fall)
- 25-30 hours/week onsite
- Paid Internship; Credit Available
- Open to 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students or graduate students pursuing a Masters in Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field
- You must have a minimum of 1 internship experience in a professional setting
- You must be available for an in-person interview in our NYC office
Read Full Job Description