Inside Sales Intern
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts in order to start sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects or accounts
- Attending sales team meetings concerning sales targets/forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Researching data to look for trends within our customer base and dig into some raw data to present to our team. You will strengthen your analytical skills, which are important skills to have when looking to get hired in a professional startup sales setting.
- You will learn how to use various sales tools such as Salesforce, Yesware, Clearslide, Prospect.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Interact with sales managers and understand how they manage and serve their executive-level clients and grow the business through prospecting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. (Strong academic performance)
- Sophomore or Junior Status in a 4-Year undergraduate program.
- Excellent interpersonal, research, listening, written and communication skills.
- Ability and attitude to thrive in a high-paced environment.
About SuzyAt Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has an entrepreneurial attitude, a love for problem solving, collaborating, and lots of hustle. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for getting things done! Not to mention our perks (snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award winning culture. NBA star Kevin Durant backs marketing tech startup SuzyA former ad agency CEO has built what he calls the Siri for marketerCrain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015 BenefitsHigh growth, fast-paced work environmentFriendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environmentFully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brewFun, creative, open work space Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.