Intern, Design at Vimeo
We’re looking for a digitally native design intern to join our creative and marketing team. You’ll be collaborating with copywriters, motion designers, art directors and producers - and members of the wider marketing team to build SEO optimized marketing landing pages to drive awareness, conversion and retention for the Vimeo brand. You will be mentored by and work under the guidance of a Vimeo design lead in New York. The timeframe for the internship is 3 days per week for 12 weeks.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the creative and marketing teams to design high performing digital and social assets.
- Under the guidance of a design lead, incorporate Vimeo’s brand guidelines to professional designs for our global community.
- Be ready to jump into other wider marketing design projects.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- College graduate or 1+ years of experience designing for brands in-house or at an agency.
- Exceptional layout, design and composition skills
- Passion for, crafting beautiful, thoughtful, well-executed visual design solutions
- A solid understanding of the branding and marketing industry at large
- Able to follow and develop strict brand and style guidelines.
- A team player. You work well with others and can help other brand designers develop campaigns and find creative solutions.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- UX and site experience across mobile and desktop
- Experience with Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma
- Knowledge and experience with motion design and animation
- SaaS experience
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs