Intern, Global Workplace Services at Celonis
Intern, Global Workplace Services
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are seeking a highly motivated Global Workplace Services Intern to join our Global Workplace Services (GWS) team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our Director of Global Workplace on special initiatives, research projects, and analytical work.
This role will start full-time in August 2020 with the opportunity to work part-time through the fall semester.
- Prepare request for proposals related to initiates/projects
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in projects, identify potential crises, and develop contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the team.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for execution and management.
- Must be pursuing a BA/BS degree.
- Ability to interpret complex information and communicate it to a wide, varied, audience.
- Strong focus on clients, client management; negotiations; and maintaining relationships.
- Enthusiastic, committed and determined.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Eye for detail.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.