Intern - Marketing at Unqork
Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design and build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
Our CEO and founder, Gary Hoberman, previously worked at MetLife and Citigroup and has spent the last 24 years helping top financial institutions bring transformative solutions to the market. During his time at MetLife Gary began envisioning Unqork and brought together our leadership team who has created a collaborative and inventive environment where our employees flourish.This hand-picked team of industry professionals are leading a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built
About the 2020 Unqork Internship Program
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with some of the city’s best talent in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk and in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours and enjoy exciting social outings planned for you and your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long internship from June 15th through August 7th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training and orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Case Study Project showcasing your work from the summer
- Lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday
- Weekly happy hour and social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
- NYC Outings
About Your Team
The Marketing Team is responsible for driving Unqork market awareness, engaging our prospects with content and events, converting prospects into first meetings with the sales team, and enabling our go-to-market teams with content. The marketing team is comprised of demand generation, events, content marketing, design, account development, and product marketing. We are infinitely curious, love problem solving and are constantly collaborating across teams.
This Summer You Will
The Marketing Internship is ideal for a candidate that wants a cursory overview of marketing for an enterprise software business. Our goal is to expose you to 3-5 projects during the course of your time with us. Example projects will include:
- Conduct research on Unqork’s competitive positioning and build competitive “battlecards”
- Research industry-specific events and conferences that could Unqork could benefit from participating in for clients and the organization
- Conduct prospect research and help us build account-based plans
- Exposure to our social media storytelling, include: platforms, content composing, and writing the occasional blog post
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complicated problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed, enjoy both strategic projects as well as rolling up your sleeves
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent, self-motivated and have strong ability to quickly context-switch
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
Those who are Eligible:
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be a rising senior at a US university
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
*Travel expenses and NYC accommodation not covered by the internship program*
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.