Intern, Motion Graphics at Vimeo
Our production team is looking for a talented, efficient motion graphics designer to work with the Vimeo creative team to make amazing graphics-based videos that engage and inform our community on our site, our newsletters, and more. You should work well with a team and be comfortable creating for a broad audience of casual uploaders, professional filmmakers, businesses, and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely and collaboratively with video and brand design teams to make amazing motion graphics for our advertising and social media.
- Work on a variety of projects across multiple timelines. As a motion graphics designer you will be working on most video projects and with many different teams.
- Recieve design assets from graphic designers and prepare motion graphics files for the production team.
- Iterate upon and version out motion graphics and videos (cut downs, sizes, and localization).
- Spend your days creating graphics and gifs for product, brand, and social marketing videos.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Be proficient at Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop; be familiar with Premiere Pro, Fimga, and Sketch, and be confident working back and forth between all these programs.
- Have experience with design, creating GIFs, and compressing videos for web display.
- Be incredibly detail-oriented, informed on video standards and trends, dead-set on perfection.
- Be a self starter, a problem solver and ready to solve new issues with motion and design on the fly.
- Familiar with Cinema 4D, MAYA, or other 3D software.
- You’re a diehard Vimeo fan and longtime uploader.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs