Intern, Product Marketing at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Product Marketer to join the Product Marketing Team as an Intern. You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches. You will be focused on new product go-to-market analysis, market, and competitive insights. This role is ideal for a data-driven, self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven recommendations. If you’re excited about helping creative professionals and businesses make an impact through video, then Vimeo is the place for you.What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan for a feature release, from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis for key segments by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product to optimize the enterprise customer lifecycle from lead generation, solution selling, to upsell and renewal.
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- A knack for market research - you know the market and competition better than anyone
- Experience working with and influencing a cross-functional team
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs