Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
If you’re passionate around the latest video technologies, have a strong eye for product design, and are a creative thinker who can inform engineering best practices, consider joining the Video Playback engineering team.What you’ll do:
- Help deliver the best video playback experience on the web
- Passion for video products and an interest in building video players or media applications
- Write clean, portable, and well-documented code
- Grow both technically and professionally in an awesome environment with tons of development opportunities to learn and do more
- You have side projects or viewable public code on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- You are currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, with an expected graduation date of 2022 or 2023
- You are well-versed in object-oriented programming (OOP)
This is a paid internship.
While we offer competitive compensation, we don't provide accommodation. Please ensure you are interested in an internship in New York City under these circumstances before applying.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs