StrongArm Tech is the leading industrial safety science company, delivering a platform that can help actively manage industrial worker’s safety and create enterprise value. StrongArm empowers its clients to prevent injuries before they happen – ensuring that every Industrial Athlete™ is PROUD, PROTECTED, AND PRODUCTIVE.
- The duration of the summer internship and scheduling is flexible. An ideal candidate will start immediately.
- This is a paid internship. Compensation negotiable based on experience.
- School internship credit program is supported.
Visual designer(s) at StrongArm Tech will work towards compelling and original designs for the product, marketing, and business development applications. Visual designer(s) will work collaboratively with a visual director and other team members to translate their requirements into visual design that is functional and visually exciting.
- Will have an opportunity to lead visual design projects.
- Design & create a visual library of illustrations / icons / motion graphics(if being capable) for various applications.
- Support marketing & business development with verbal and visual execution on various materials.
- Support social media contents by producing visual content - Illustration, Image, Photo Retouch, etc.
- Support design team to maintain and evolve design library.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency on basic Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Have a strong verbal and visual communication skill.
- Experienced with Google Suite & Microsoft Suite.
- Web & App design experience is a plus.
- Proficiency on Motion graphic design skill is a plus.
- Currently enrolled in, or graduate of a relevant design program (either graduate or undergraduate).
- Problem solver who is eager to fix or improve things.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to overcome challenges.
- A Good communicator.