CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As the Internal Controls manager, you will be an integral part of the Finance Leadership Team. You will review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations.
What You Will Do:
- Develop company-wide risk assessment of all departments
- Design and implement efficient and effective controls across the organization
- Create control documentation including process narratives, process flows and risk matrices
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies and recommendations for improvement and remediation
- Support process owners through training, reviewing, and providing guidance for their processes
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory guidance, industry best practices, and areas of focus for external audits
- Actively building and managing relationships with Company stakeholders, while promoting the importance of compliance initiatives throughout the organization
- Support annual financial statement and compliance audits and interact with external auditors
- Evaluate current systems to identify opportunities to automate financial function and analysis performed outside of core systems, and analyze perform gaps, recommend solutions, and implement them
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA in good standing strongly preferred
- 7+ years of accounting/audit experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP and experience with SOX
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible, and adept at building relationships across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office proficiency. Experience using an ERP system such Netsuite is a plus
- Familiarity with SOC1 and SOC2 reporting and process preferred