Raycon is here to shake the consumer electronics industry to its core by proving that premium audio doesn’t have to price people out. We’re here to defy the industry by tailoring our tech to the people– giving them booming audio and luxurious comfort. By listening to our customers we’ve become one of the fastest-growing D2C brands out there (we’ve hit 1 million customers and on track to hit 2 million soon!). And best of all, we’re nowhere near done.
Our products have been co-signed by celebrities like P. Diddy, Justin Bieber, Migos, Snoop Dogg just to make a few. We’ve also gotten shout outs from Forbes, CNN, Mashable, Cheddar and Billboard.
We’re blowing up right now and that’s where you come in. We need people ready to hit the ground running, because Raycon is going places. Ready for the ride? Learn more at rayconglobal.com.
About the Role
Raycon is looking to bolster our marketing team with a highly skilled and passionate Media Buyer. You'll be leading the optimization of Raycon's media buying worldwide. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to grow with a quickly growing and successful startup brand.
The ideal candidate is a number loving, but creative-minded unicorn. You'll want to come up with crazy ideas, but aren't afraid to spend hours checking the numbers behind them. It will be a critical role to the continued growth of Raycon.
This is a full-time position and includes a competitive base salary and benefits. The preferred location for this role is New York. Until further notice, Raycon employees are working remotely from home.
What We're Looking For
- Provide help in merchandising calendars and site initiatives
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns for our international markets across Facebook, Google, Snapchat, DSPs, Bing, and other channels
- Work with the Creative Director to create and optimize creatives for various marketing campaigns
- Work with the Analytics team to develop robust reporting and insights into marketing performance
- Launch Raycon marketing in new markets and organize localization efforts
- Maintain our separate European website built on Shopify and work accordingly with the Operations team so that back-end processes such as fulfillment and inventory forecasting are rock solid
- Track and measure customer satisfaction in international markets
Qualifications & Skills
- College degree, Masters being a bonus, in a business field such as communications, advertising, marketing, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience managing monthly media budgets of over $1 million USD
- REQUIRED - extensive experience with Facebook Ads (over $10M managed) and Google AdWords search, display and YouTube (over $5M managed)
- Experience working on international marketing budgets would be preferred
- Comfortable working with e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify
- Have worked for a direct to consumer brand in multiple markets around the world, including those where English isn't the primary language
We’re here to democratize technology and enable inspirational audio experiences for everyone around the world. We’ll do so by designing accessible products that are thoughtfully designed, affordable, and born of genuine consumer needs.
Growth Potential: Work in a $800B+ market and growing
- The consumer electronics industry is massive, global, and growing!
- More specifically, the wireless audio industry will soon grow to a $100B+ market with fast growth as new technology is introduced
- 70%+ of smartphone users are still using wired earphones today
- Raycon has hit 1m customers and on track this year to hit 2m customers