About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an intern to join our Investor Relations team part time with the ability to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with at least one day in person (in office). As an Investor Relations (IR) intern, you will play a critical role in shaping investor’s first interactions with the platform and ultimately drive core growth metrics. You will interact with our investors daily to aid them in getting familiar and set up on the Yieldstreet platform. You will interact with the rest of the IR team regularly and multiple stakeholders including the marketing, product and tech teams.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to help investors get started on their journey with Yieldstreet.
What you'll do:
- Assist with various onboarding activities such as accreditation approval and IRA account set up
- Respond to inbound investor questions via email and live chat relating to onboarding activities
- Catalog and troubleshoot recurring issues (‘bugs’) to identify areas of product improvement
- Research ticket trends and partner with IR team to implement improvements and efficiencies
- Conduct competitive analysis of other fintech companies in the space
What you’ll need:
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Interest in the alternative investment space / fintech is a plus
- Interest in customer service
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with investors, departments and stakeholders
- Discretion with sensitive regulatory information
- Ability to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays with at least one day in office
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.