Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we've been responding to the crisis.
About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an intern to join our Investor Relations team part time for the spring semester. As an Investor Relations (IR) intern, you will play a critical role in shaping investor’s first interactions with the platform and ultimately drive core growth metrics. You will interact with our investors daily to aid them in getting familiar and set up on the Yieldstreet platform. You will interact with the rest of the IR team regularly and multiple stakeholders including the marketing, product and tech teams.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to help investors get started on their journey with Yieldstreet.
What you'll do:
- Assist with various onboarding activities such as accreditation approval and IRA account set up
- Respond to inbound investor questions via email and live chat relating to onboarding activities
- Catalog and troubleshoot recurring issues (‘bugs’) to identify areas of product improvement
- Research ticket trends and partner with IR team to implement improvements and efficiencies
- Conduct competitive analysis of other fintech companies in the space
What you’ll need:
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Interest in the alternative investment space / fintech is a plus
- Interest in customer service
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with investors, departments and stakeholders
- Discretion with sensitive regulatory information
- Ability to work NY hours
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description