Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we build technology to make early-career hiring more effective while increasing access to opportunity. Figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult and overwhelming decision. Traditional career services and job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful. It's also not a fair contest. For many students, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school and their personal networks. RippleMatch is changing this. Our platform is a two-sided marketplace — on one side, we help early-career candidates from around the country discover job opportunities that match their skills and interests without effort. On the other side, RippleMatch helps hundreds of employers like Amazon, eBay, and Teach for America hire top talent virtually and build diverse teams. We have a technical product that leverages automation and intelligent workflows to make finding your dream job or hiring the right candidate easier, faster, and fairer than ever before. Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $34 million in venture funding, grown to 1 million+ users from 1300+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 60+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
We’re hiring a select group of students for our paid, remote leadership development internship to help get more students signed up on RippleMatch. We are looking for rising sophomores, juniors, and/or seniors in college. This internship is a non-technical position that begins at the start of the fall term and lasts 6-8 weeks. To date we’ve hired thousands of interns across the country; do you have what it takes to join our next cohort?
What you’ll do
- You will design and spearhead our student expansion strategy by getting students to sign up and apply to jobs (within your own University)
- Work with RippleMatch's internal team and learn various business development, marketing, and consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on campus
- Collaborate and network with other RippleMatch interns across the country
- Make an impact on your campus by helping peers find internships and full-time jobs
What we’re looking for
- College students - Rising sophomore, junior, or seniors at universities within the United States
- A track record of excellence; Our Interns determine our success on campus, which is why we need the best of the best spearheading that growth
- Organization skills; We want students who are able to manage their time effectively
- Ambition and a superior work ethic; Building something from the ground up is tough, which is why we’re looking for leaders who thrive when faced with a challenge
- Strong social networks; You should have a wide reach on campus and can broker key partnerships through existing personal relationships
- Creativity; Can you think outside the box and come up with creative ways to drive growth?
- A sense of mission; This internship is about more than just working at a startup and earning some cash. Help us take a stance against a frustrating and limiting recruiting system by revolutionizing how students on your campus connect with opportunities!
What You’ll Gain
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor, and the opportunity to join a national network of student leaders. Our interns have gone to work full-time at teams such as Google, Amazon, Barclays, Venture for America, Bloomberg, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAP, and even at RippleMatch full-time!
- More career opportunities: interns receive, on average, more job matches at top companies.
- A success-based compensation model with clear deliverables and ample chances to earn additional performance bonuses.
- The chance to get other perks such as job reference letters, LinkedIn endorsements and access to exclusive professional development events.
- The opportunity to stand out in front of our employers by becoming a trusted RippleMatch intern and on-campus advisor.