Marketing (Demand Generation) Co-op
Marketing (Demand Generation) Summer Co-op
Please Note: This posting is for students who are able to complete a full co-op cycle in NYC.
As a Demand Generation Co-op in our New York office, you will be actively assisting in the team’s growth marketing efforts. You will be responsible for mapping a specific audience type, aggregating industry and client intelligence, coordinating marketing campaigns aimed to establish brand awareness, and identifying opportunities to further engage our inactive and active client user base.
This is an internship for someone who has the drive and results-orientation to make things happen. Our most successful interns embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- Identify potential client users within target audiences
- Manage lead lists, create landing pages, and run email automation campaigns
- Analyze website traffic, campaign metrics
- Assist in coordinating logistics for monthly webinars and events
- Design, create, and deploy marketing campaigns for targeted accounts
- Set marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across campaigns
- Support demand content creation strategy
- Create and monitor success of social campaigns via LinkedIn
- Current Undergraduate Junior
- Strong academic credentials in any major (GPA > 3.0)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Co-op cycle is for Summer 2020
- Fluency in English is essential