Marketing Design Intern (Summer Semester) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a multifaceted, collaborative graphic design intern to work across a variety of marketing channels with a focus on digital marketing assets. You will partner with cross-discipline teams to activate the Braze brand voice and vision, driving sales of our innovative technology.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE PORTFOLIO REQUIRED
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute article graphics to be published on our site and promoted through social media.
- Produce and polish presentations
- Research competitive brands to help inform how we differentiate our visual aesthetic.
- Assist in implementing brand standards and producing assets, such as sales sheets, emails and ad banners.
- Assist with the graphic production of common libraries of assets and templates to make our output more efficient.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong attention to detail and you’re eager to help Braze achieve its mission and goals.
- Available to commit to a 10 week internship, upon start date, up to 40 hours per week
- Currently or recently enrolled in a 4 year university pursuing a degree in one of the related fields: Design, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
- Interested in pursuing a career in design across mediums
- Knowledgeable of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects, Keynote, Figma or Sketch, etc.)
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills
- Knowledgeable of website and mobile UI design fundamentals, including responsive best practices
- Experience creating print materials for press and content-heavy, multi-page collateral
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior internship experience in design or marketing strongly preferred
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Proficiency with HTML, or Video Editing.
- Proficiency with project management platforms like Asana, Trello or other.
- Ability to illustrate abstract concepts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.