Marketing Design Intern at Namely
As a Design Intern, you’ll work collaboratively with the other designers and Namely’s entire marketing team. You’ll be responsible for injecting creativity and professionalism by supporting Namely’s values as well as continually elevating the brand look and feel. You’ll communicate abstract ideas by distilling them into simple, easy-to-understand visuals. The ideal candidate has a passion for brand aesthetic (layout, color, composition) and the ability to execute through web and print design.
This is a paid internship for college juniors or seniors and will last 10 week. If pending a mutual fit, there is a possibility of extending the internship through the summer.
- Design! You’ll focus on web design but also be expected to execute on print.
- Create ads, emails, and web pages that will ultimately drive the Namely business as well as represent the brand
- Partner with product marketing to design pitch decks, one-pagers, and other collateral that will support our sales team
- Create visuals, diagrams, or illustrations that distill data and abstract ideas into tangible ones
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the Namely brand and ensure that creativity is always prevalent
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across the organization
- Must be able to be present in Namely’s FiDi NYC office from 10am-5pm at least 2-3 days a week
- Must be an incoming or present Junior or Senior
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: typography, color, layout
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Passion for web and digital design
- The ability to contribute to group brainstorms and bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- Attention to detail, stays organized with multiple projects, and can manage timelines
- Likes working in a collaborative environment
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Motion design
In your application, please provide a portfolio link, resume and cover letter that includes your availability during the week to be in Namely’s NYC office.