HomeAdvisor’s Offline Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and talented summer intern who is interested in getting hands-on experience in a large marketing organization that plans, buys and analyzes their campaigns in-house. Interns will have the opportunity to work on teams focusing on media strategy, buying and performance measurement of TV, Radio, Streaming Video, Streaming Audio and Podcast campaigns. You will need a passion for marketing and eagerness to learn to be successful in our 10-week remote internship program.
Qualities that make a great candidate:
- Analytical Skills - You have the ability to gather and translate data into actionable insights to solve complex problems. You are more than comfortable using Excel for data analysis.
- Curious - You have the desire to always know more and solve problems with creative solutions. You have a high aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges.
- Result-focused - You like to work on multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Detailed - You pay extraordinary attention to the minute details and understand the need for accuracy. You’re highly organized.
- Knowledge and comfort working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
Interns work 40 hours/week. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required on the first day of employment including F-1 students using OPT, CPT, TN, or STEM.