Paid Marketing Intern (6 Month – Part-time)
Trustpilot is a fast-growing, venture-backed, international startup located in the Flatiron district. Trustpilot aims to deliver top-notch customer experiences via our community-driven review platform. We help companies collect reviews and get real insights straight from the people who matter the most: their customers. We currently have over 150+ great employees in our NYC office (750+ globally) and we're expanding fast.
The Marketing Intern will provide ongoing support for Truspilot’s US Marketing Team assisting each manager in their day-to-day tasks. The Marketing Intern will gain experience with a wide range of marketing channels and roles. With keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects, the Marketing Intern will organize and execute a range of marketing tasks including lead generation, paid digital, events, and marketing automation. This position will report to the Senior Demand Generation Manager.
Expected Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Identify leads and customer accounts for related outreach programs
- Assist in event-related email campaigns
- Track ongoing email nurture programs and aid in their optimization
- Co-coordinate and track direct mail outreach
- Work hand-and-hand with our Digital Manager to plan, launch, optimize, and report on global webinar promotion
- Help with vendor prospecting and assessment for a variety of channels
- Assist with Salesforce campaign creation and tracking
- Aid Marketing Operations with Hubspot management and cataloging
- Weekly administrative and organizational tasks
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent independent research capabilities
- A Self-starter with a strong sense of work-ethic
- Moderate proficiency with excel (V-Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Experience with Google’s suite (Slides, Spreadsheets, Doc)
- Understanding of different marketing roles and related channels
- Previous Marketing internship experience a major plus!