WHO ARE WE?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account which is why we’ve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer and administer 401(k) plans. By combining the expertise of an advisor with the sophistication of a technology provider, we’ve modernized the retirement offering while removing traditional friction points. As a result, advisors get an easy button for expanding their business, employers get a cost-effective solution without the administrative burden, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech and Finserv investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $7 trillion 401(k) market. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we’re working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun. Oh, and we’re really good at ping pong.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As with most entrepreneurial companies, our small team wears many hats, which means you will too. From lead generation, to public relations, to branding, we do it all. As an ideal candidate, you are creative, thoughtful, and meticulous about detail. You’re OK with taking on the minutia knowing that you’ll be exposed to high-level projects as well. You enjoy outside-the-box thinking and do not shy away from a challenge. Most importantly, you’re excited to learn and contribute as much as possible!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Driving social media through posts and tracking
- Creating monthly metrics reports to assess progress
- Updating PowerPoints and 1-pagers to ensure they are brand compliant
- Researching and recommending digital marketing tools
- Sharing blog content
- Maintaining SEO
- Performing industry research to support content strategy
- Assisting with various administrative and office tasks as needed
- 3rd of 4th year college students only
- At least one prior internship experience in a professional setting
- A passion for marketing
- 10-20 hours/week fully remote
- Paid internship; college credit available
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Nice to Have
- Design experience (Adobe Suite, Canva)
- Professional use of social media (Twitter + LinkedIn)