Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
As Reonomy’s Marketing Operations Intern, you'll collaborate with our marketing team to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. In this role, you will plan and execute marketing initiatives across various channels to deliver the highest quality leads. This is an exciting hands-on learning opportunity where you'll gain valuable real world experience wearing multiple hats and working alongside a driven and agile team.
Reonomy thrives on personality, development, collaboration, and innovation. We have a unique culture that is rooted in our values of ownership, grit, humility, results driven, and integrity. As a growing company, we are looking for an intern who is enthusiastic and eager to deliver excellent work!
- End-to-end management of marketing campaigns as they pertain to marketing operations by working alongside team members and their OKRs.
- Ensure best practices in campaign/lead management and tracking
- Build and maintain a reporting infrastructure to capture the impact of all Marketing efforts and drive better decisions on which channels to pursue further
- Establish processes for supporting a clean database of records within HubSpot & Salesforce
- Oversee and optimize Hubspot including campaign setup and execution, lead management, scoring, and routing
- Collaborate with all Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success team members to manage different projects and ensure quicker implementation
- 1 year of experience or internship in a similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- System oriented and data driven professional
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to work on a highly collaborative team
- Creative problem-solver with a "can do" attitude
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience preferred
- WFH package
- FREE ClassPass membership
- FREE Headspace premium membership
- FREE Citi Bike membership
- Team outings
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.