Media & Acquisition Intern - Summer 2020 at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and adaptable Media & Acquisition intern to help develop Media strategy through reporting, data analysis, and insight development. In this role, you will work alongside the team lead to develop comprehensive and flexible approaches to Media measurement and reporting. This includes defining reporting processes, dashboard development, and data storytelling.
You will be a part of a growing team, focused on enhancing the sophistication of the Marketing Acquisition team. This position is based out of our New York headquarters.
- Assist in auditing, documenting, and improving reporting processes
- Source measurement and reporting requirements from channel stakeholders
- Build and optimize dashboards to better empower business owners with quick decision-making through automation
- Develop data insights for channel stakeholders and marketing leadership
- Currently a junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Strong Excel competency
- Creative and strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Interest in data analytics and marketing systems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.